Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What goes around, Comes around

Everything bad that just happen
I deserve it
I've made mistakes
and I'm paying for it

Mistakes were for us to learn
and
I'm learning my lessons


*To Fareed, Farid, Meedi, Akmal, Nadnad, Pip, Akah and all my beloved friends, thanks for being good friends and sorry for acting so childish. sorry for all those years back. sorry for wuteva i've done.

May ALLAH bless(^_^)

p/s: recently, not really feel ok..xtw npe..(maybe the growing up things make me feel uneasy..got so much things in mind..sigh...)

8 comments:

F.a.R.E.e.D said...

HAHA~~~
Zettttttttttttttttttttt~
Miss u~~~
TaTA~~~=p

Zetty Illyani said...

Fareed
miss u too!!!

nurulakmal said...

ahaks...tiba2 je ni zett..ade pape ke

Zetty Illyani said...

hoho
xde la
saje2
tibe2 terigt kt korg sume(^_^)

shasha arif said...

k0 x igt aku k zet???
cis

~mRs. kHaiRi~ said...

hi dear tembam..
life tu tuff kan.
sbb tu kite kne jd tuff gak kan.
life tu ade suke duke kan.
ujian tu kdg2 bnde baik kdg2 yg kite tanak kn.
sbb tu kite kdg2 ktawe2 then ngs tak hengat.kan.

Hes watchg us.Hes owez there 4 us.

i love u.

Zetty Illyani said...

haha
kn da msok ko kt dlm "all my frens" tuh..
(^_^)
gpon..aku tw ak xbyk sgt slh gn ko
huhu

Zetty Illyani said...

(^_^)
tanx mrs khairi
I love u too