Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Too Busy!!!

really???

yup!I've got so much subjects to handle this sem

>PROTEIN SEPARATION(I don't even understand a single thing)

>GENETIC ENGINEERING(I can't catch up..sleepy most of the times)

>HISTORY OF NOBEL LAUREATTE(don't really like history..the fact is I don't like it a all)

>PHYSIOLOGY AND SCREENING MICROBES(no comment...at least better than the others...hu~ coz it's like learning MICROBIOLOGY once again)

>GE LAB(not yet started...tomorrow is the 1st class..pray that everything goes smooth)

>BIOINFORMATIC(duh~ it makes my brain turn upside down...I'm not stupid..I just don't know..it's all about computer an I'm not that bad with computer..i'm just not good(^_^)

>ISLAM AND CURRENT ISSUES(I don't understand why he keeps delaying the class???)

>TREKING(well~ I like this class best..half an hour class and I can go back to sleep~)


*I get so sleepy from the moment I enter the class...(mcm mne ni??)
*I wonder why the subject are getting harder everytime??can't it getting easier so I can get to be in dean's list easier???

duh!I start dreaming once again..(didn't I'm dreaming all the time???lalalalala...got to go..got lab at 9 tomorrow morning..got to finish reading lab manual(T_T)

3 comments:

..::yaninuna::.. said...

hehe..
zet,ak da amek bioinfo sem lps..
penin2~
killer subject bak kte lectrr ak..
then when got final rezat,
aku rasa btol la..
nmpk cm simple tp downkn pointer ak..hua3

so zet,rajen2 wat bioinfo keyh..
wish u luck~
;)

Zetty Illyani said...

ho~
GE ko da amek l0m???
susah x???
pening ni(T_T)

..::yaninuna::.. said...

huu~
lom..
not sure ade ke tk subjek GE tuh..