Sunday, July 12, 2009

Am I a Loner???

sometimes yes and sometimes no..

well...i love being alone..i got to always be me and no more pretending.. I just thought that I'm ok..but really in one time, have friends would be better..I'm not that loner who say 'leave me the fuck alone' coz I did welcome everyone..i just love being alone so no one will get hurt..neither you nor me..

I am a loner..is that a problem??i'm not that freaking love to be alone...I do need friends but i just try to be independent...i just try not to love people that much coz i don't want to get hurt..am I wrong??I may one of those person who think love is pain, dull and it's killing me inside...So then, I do tell me myself that I won't get hurt coz I love them little..I lie to heal..I stay smile and try to stay away from crowd...I just want a space to be happy..coz no one there would listen...

you guys are pretty cool..you guys are lucky to have those friends along the journey..and you guys are so special coz of that stone cold heart you have, you bare to stand the ups and downs in pretty cool friendship ever.you guys are great to believe that love is great..but not me..I'm pretty cold...I can't truly love a person...I can't tell my mind honestly...I can't show you my heart coz I guess it so icy that none of you could even touch...none of you could even hold it tight so it won't fall and break into pieces..

I am that fragile girl who live my life all alone... I may not that happy as you are but I am thankful for who I am..

Listen to me...I'm not that loner who really like to live all alone..I am a loner coz no one cares(i'm sorry..it's just what I honestly have in my mind)I am a loner coz love hurts a lot..

Am I wrong??would you listen???my heart is icy...make it warm..you'll find truly me inside.....

No comments: